Water jet vacuum pump JET-1
Water jet vacuum units TOM-JET-1, the universal vacuum sources for your applications.
Description of the principle
- By means of an electric circulation pump, water is pumped through two (A2/K2) alternatively four (A4/K4) optimized water jet pumps (glass).
- The circulation pump is a multi stage pump, designed for constant pressure and long running time.
- Low water consumption and excellent final vacuum are the features of these vacuum pumps. Sucked in vapors do not influence the vacuum values.
- The saving of water of the water jet vacuum units TOM-JET-1/K2 and TOM-JET-1/K4 is nearly 100 %. These systems contain a heat exchanger with thermostat. The cooling can be made by a chiller.
Especially for the following systems these
water jet vacuum units are the ideal vacuum source
- Rotary evaporators
- Drying ovens
- Kjeldahl systems
- Wickbold systems
- Claisen systems
- Vacuum filtration systems
- Drying pistols
||JET-1/A2/A4: 23 hPa (mbar) at 20°C circulating water
||JET-1/K2/K4: 7 hPa (mbar) at 1°C circulating water
||230V/50Hz, 520W, single-phase - other electrical values upon request